Monday 13 February 2012

My chosen Charity - The Pink Place, Basingstoke.

My chosen charity is a local charity, called The Pink Place, Basingstoke.  They have been absolutely amazing in supporting my Mum and many other local women who have been dealing with the difficulties of Breast Cancer.

The Pink Place is a charity that aims to assist the well-being of those
who have experienced or are experiencing breast cancer in Basingstoke and Deane.

The charity has the support of the breast unit at the Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS Foundation Trust.


To support the Charity and my efforts this year, please spare a minute to donate via Paypal HERE

(Please can you include  a message with your donation, i.e.  "This is a donation to support John Houston" and message me on Facebook/via e-mail: jwhuk@hotmail.com so that myself and The Pink Place can tally my fundraising)

No comments:

Post a Comment